Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mr./Ms. Millennium: Candidate #2

The moment you've been waiting for...Candidate # 2!

Basic Stats

Hometown: Born in San Diego, grew up in St. Louis
Hobbies: Shopping
Favorite Book/Movie/Band: The last one I read/saw. Anything Motown.
Personal Motto: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
Nickname: Crash.

Fill In The Blank
When I grow up, I wanted to be...Annie Oakley.

If I was a snack, I would be an Oscar Mayer Weiner, because everyone will be in love with me.

My favorite letter in the word Millennium is I because it's all about me.

I like to snack alone so that I won't have to share.

If I had to choose between a sweet or salty snack, I would go sweet

I would love to work with the Food Network's Paula Dean.

The next place I'd love to travel to is Thailand.

I wish I could stop watching trashy reality shows but I seriously can't.

I'm deathly afraid of needles.

People don't know that I want a tattoo but I'm a germaphobic.

On a random Saturday afternoon, I can be found at TJ Maxx.

To me, Millennium is the next step.

Know who it is? Comment! And, stay tuned for Candidate #3!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very strong candidate - quite likely unbeatable - but let's hope her nickname (CRASH) doesn't translate to our new ILS!

Jeanne said...

Get a tatoo canditate 2 their fun!!!

Laura said...

I guess the candidate is Andrea Johnson.

Laura

Anonymous said...

I think this one is none other than the irrepressible Katie Oakes.
Jane T.

Susie said...

I feel certain this is Mary Ellen Stembal--I like trashy reality shows, too! I'm sooo disappointed in Dog! And there's nothing like good courtroom TV either!