Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mr./Ms. Millennium: Candidate #1


I'm pleased to introduce our first candidate in the Mr./Ms. Millennium Contest. Without further ado...meet Candidate #1!


Basic Stats
Hometown:
Emeryville, CA
Hobbies: World peace
Personal Motto: Never Surrender (unless I need a nap)
Nickname: Prefer ‘T-Bone’ but most people call me ‘Koko.’

Fill In The Blank
When I grow up, I want(ed) to be….an architect


If I was a snack, I would be a Junior Mint because it's a little mint. It's a Junior mint! It's chocolate, it's peppermint-- it's delicious!


My favorite letter in the word Millennium is I because it’s very slimming on me and brings out my eyes.


If I had to choose between a sweet or a salty snack, I would…be inconsolable


I would love to work with ...cheddar cheese


I wish I could stop questioning authority records but I seriously can’t.


On a random Saturday afternoon, I can be found...tap dancing like a maniac in the frozen food isle at Jewel.


To me, Millennium is…sweet unadulterated bliss


Know who it is? Comment below! And stay tuned, because candidate #2 will be introduced on Tuesday!

8 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

This little guy sure looks like Paxton J., but I don't think his Mom would dress like a guy when at that age!!! So, who could this little cutie be? It is a boy, right?

Jeanne said...

Andrea JR??? just kidding...I go with Deb. I think it is Paxton..takes after his mom

Nancy said...

W.O.W. Plaid...that's HOT!!! Whoever it is I'll bet they're quite the looker all grown up!

Mary said...

I'd watch this one, might be a cataloging trouble maker since he has trouble with authority records!

Laura said...

I guess the child is Dave Archer.

Laura

Barb said...

Location clues point to our illustrious ILS trainer from Innovative, Jason Boland.

[BTW, I have trouble with Authority... records, too! (See Mary's comment, above.)]

Anonymous said...

I agree with Laura - the candidate is Dave Archer - unless it's Dan Armstrong! Jane T.

Susie said...

Hmmmm. This one is really stumping me--and I think the authority record crack might be a red herring. California, junior mints/Seinfeld, maybe a bachelor would tapdance in the frozen food aisle. The T-bone and Koko references--are they musical? The couch and pillow, gold and green, circa late 1960's early 70's. It could be Dave Archer, I suppose.