Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mr./Ms. Millennium: Candidate #3


The moment you've been waiting for...Candidate # 3!

Basic Stats

Hometown: Denver, Colorado
Hobbies: Reading, of course. I'm also fascinated with fibers and fake furs
Favorite Book/Movie/Band: Gone With The Wind, Girl With A Pearl Earring, James Taylor
Personal Motto: Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is but a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Nickname: Dooby Doo (NOT Scooby Doo!!)

Fill In The Blank
When I grow up, I wanted to be...a ballerina or a nightclub singer.

If I was a snack, I would be Cheetos, because they are cheesy, crunchy and leave an oddly interesting residue on your hands.

My favorite letter in the word Millennium is M/m because I love those peaks and bumps!

I like to snack alone because audible crunching makes me crazy!

If I had to choose between a sweet or salty snack, I would combine chocolate coated caramel corn with peanuts

I would love to work with Mr. Rogers (R.I.P).

The next place I'd love to travel to is Spain, Italy, or a completed cool library.

I wish I could stop shopping at thrift stores but I seriously can't.

I'm deathly afraid being lost in a car--even with a map, I have no sense of direction!

People don't know that I worked as a maid for a millionaire.

On a random Saturday afternoon, I can be found doing laundry, going to a movie matinee or traveling to a new place.

To me, Millennium is like the little words shown on the screen at a Stars Wars movie. You know? You have to see dimensional letters fading to small in the background and large in the foreground. Or like Star Trek, "Beam me up, Scotty!" Yipes!


And those are our candidates!

Think you know who the candidates are? Be the first to correctly identify a candidate and win a prize from the Bag of Swag! We'll reveal who the candidates are next Thursday...and how they are going to compete for the Mr./Ms. Millennium crown.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love tyhose pearls! She is a classy girl!

Laura said...

I guess the girl is Katie Olsen.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Obviously, whoever cut her bangs wasn't related to the one who did candidate #2's bangs!!!

Jeanne said...

I am guessing out of the box...Deb Lindahl....classy dame

Barb said...

I think Jeanne's got it. I'm going with Deb Lindahl as my guess, too. (AKA Blondie?)

Anonymous said...

Has to be Deb Lindahl.
Jane T.

Susie said...

I think this is Deb Lindahl. The nightclub singer dream and desire to work with Mr. Rogers are dead giveaways!

eejjennings said...

Deb Lindahl, the thrift store queen, and that's my final answer!