Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Snacker of the Month



I'm pleased to announce that Gail Finegan is the winner of the August snacks drawing! Gail has chosen to receive my homemade brownies, with frosting, for her Snack of the Month.

You, too, could receive homemade snacks, if your name is chosen in the Snack of the Month drawing. All you have to do to be eligible is to leave a comment on the ILuvSnacks blog! Ask us a question about the new ILS. Tell us what worries you about the transition to a new system. Tell us a joke, or share a snack recipe!

In the meantime, be extra nice to Gail, and maybe she'll give you a brownie.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Greetings,

Thanks for all your hard work, I appreciate your efforts.

My question is: I noticed that on the Express Checkout is a survey regarding the retention or disposal of the machine, if the patrons vote for it. Is this true? I thought the machine was here to stay?

Thanks.

Laura Hadjimitsos

Jeanne said...

Laura beat me to it. I think the machine should stay either way. it is like jewel, it gives you a choice depending on the amount of books or time you have.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Oh, and regarding the Express Checkout machine, we have the machine on a 90 day trial. If patrons vote to get rid of it, it is gone. Currently, votes to keep it far outnumber the votes to get rid of it.

Katie said...

I think these posts about the snack winners could be called "Snacker of the Month."

Andrea J. said...

Good idea, Katie. Done.