Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Millennium User Manual Available



The official Millennium User Manual is now available online for our perusal.

So take a sneak peek and look at the User Manual! When you visit the web site, you'll be asked to log in. The communication contact person in your department will be able to give you the username and password.

You'll see a navigation window on the left. If you see a plus sign (+) in a little box next to a topic, you can click the + to see the contents of that section of the manual. Double click a document's name to view it in the reading pane on the right.



I think you'll be most interested in perusing the following areas:

Millennium Manuals/Millennium Guide
INNOPAC Manuals/WebOPAC, Searching the Catalog, Inter-Library Loans, Acquisitions and Serials

PS Remember to leave a comment and you'll be entered for Snacker of the Month. You could win home made snacks made just for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After checking out the Millennium User Manual I'm wondering what I have gotten myself into. It's greek to me! But I am excited to see the system in person!

Jane Aten