Tuesday, November 6, 2007



Perhaps after what we've taken to calling "Snacktober," with training and snacks and Snacktacular and snacks and Halloween and snacks, you've taken a turn to the virtuous and are snacking on lovely healthy things like this beautiful veggie plate. That's ok! Snacks can be healthy, too!






Here's a great article from Real Simple magazine featuring 9 healthy snacks (including this yummy cashew-butter treat)! Mmmmmmm!




I myself have been on a fruit kick lately. Just this morning I had some Skittles!




No matter what your snacking pleasure, you'll be thrilled to know we have a new Snacker of the Month! Susie P. is this month's lucky snacker. She'll be receiving her choice of snack -- healthy or indulgent -- simply because she posted a comment to I Luv Snacks!

You, too, could be a winner! Tell us what you think of the Word of the Week -- or what words you'd like to see featured there. Tell us if you've eaten all your kids' Halloween candy yet (I haven't, but I'm working on it!). Tell us what you had for lunch, or your favorite healthy snack recipe. Let the comments roll!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

congrats Susie P

Susie said...

I'm overwhelmed! I've been DREAMING of this day since I first started reading the blog! I can't thank you enough! Oh what, oh what shall I choose!!??

Lindahl News 2 said...

Susie, I know your thrill of winning the sanck of the month! Congratulations!

(By the way, without my kids Trick or Treating anymore, I am in a fun-size drought.)