Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Give Me An M!



Give me an M! Give me an I! Give me an L-L-E-N-N-I-U-M! What’s that spell?

The first meeting of the ILS Cheerleaders took place yesterday, and let me tell you, this is group has spirit! Our fearless cheerleaders have lots of fun things planned for the ILS transition.

First up? Snacktacular. A celebration of all things snacks. You heard it here first--we're planning a snack-inspired party on October 17. Bring your best snack and appetite, because we will be voting for the best salty snack, best chocolate snack, best healthy snack, best dip, sweetest snack, prettiest snack, and most fun snack.

Snacktacular signifies three things:

  1. Innovative is shipping our new server to Cook the next day and training with Innovative will be starting. It's really coming!
  2. The kick-off of a contest, details to be disclosed later, that will span the entire ILS transition.
  3. Our undying love for all things snackable.
Watch out, Cook. Snacktacular is coming!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow MILLENNIUM is a long word..

But we don't have long to wait!

Can I hear a 'YAHOO'!

Jeanne said...

Give me a S for Snacks!!!or an M for Millennium

Andrea J. said...

How funky is your chicken?

Lindahl News 2 said...

I keep waiting for the food pyramid to have the big base at the bottom with snack food options as "must do" eating!

eejjennings said...

Cool! A party on my birthday!!!