Thursday, July 12, 2007

What's Your Favorite Snack?




Mine is brownies. Ooey, gooey, fudgey brownies that get your fingers all chocolatey when you eat them and that are impossible to cut into squares without losing a few to brownie smush. (Then you have to eat the smushed ones, of course.) Such brownies must be consumed with a tall glass of milk.




Queen of Inspiration (a.k.a. Head Cheerleader) here to announce our monthly blog contest. To inspire all you loyal readers to keep checking in for snack news and updates on Millennium, I'm offering bribes. Check in, and tell us what you think. Share your ideas, your concerns, and your questions, by clicking the word "comments" below. Make sure to leave your name, because once a month, I'll collect all the comments and draw the name of a lucky winner. If you're the winner for the month, yours truly will provide homemade snacks.




That's right; you heard it here first! One lucky commenter each month will receive home-baked brownies (or another snack to be negotiated with the winner)! My mouth is watering already.

7 comments:

Cook Memorial Public Library District said...

yummy, i'm hungry!

Jeanne said...

You guys are awesome. I love anything sweet but no calories

Anonymous said...

Gail and I are sitting here trying to make this work. I love the salty, snacky, cheesy stuff; pizza is the perfect food!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Lori got me here. Your committee is doing a wonderful job. Your last meeting was TERRIFIC. Keep up the good work & more importantly keep baking.
Gail

Barb said...

The picture of the brownies is almost too much! (This verifies me as a confirmed chocoholic.) As the IDT knows, food bribes work well with lots of folks, and I'm sorry to say that I'm no exception!

Thanks to all for a fun start to the IDT-portion of the ILS. I look forward to learning the new system and all of its features.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure none of us are above bribery when snacks are concerned, especially when photos of snacks look as luscious as Andrea's brownies....

EVG is getting excited about Millenium, in large part due to this blog! :) The IDT team really knows how to reach out, great job. EVG is pumped!

eejjennings said...

Millenium can't get here soon enough! The brownies would make the wait less agonizing.....